Executive Admin and PA Certification Level 3
This engaging and informative course is ideal for the secretaries, PA’s and Administration Assistants in your organisation who are looking to take the next step in their career.
It is just as useful, if you have new team members who are starting out in these fields and are looking to expand their knowledge and skills.
Organised into 21 comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow, modules, the course covers all the key skills that are needed for this career path, including diary management, handling petty cash and customer service.
What’s Covered in the Course?
The following is covered in detail, plus much more:
- The key responsibilities and duties that your team member will perform as a PA or administrative assistant;
- How to effectively manage diaries and make business travel arrangements, including scheduling appointments, booking travel and accommodation and cross-referencing information;
- Tips on writing and composing professional business documents, including letters and e-mails;
How to communicate by telephone in an efficient and professional manner;
- Time management skills and how to improve productivity by effectively prioritising and delegating, as well as how to plan work in the most efficient manner;
- Customer service and how to provide the best possible care for both the customers and the stakeholders of the business, as well as how to appropriately deal with customer complaints and liaise with customers at Reception;
- Dealing with the financial elements of a PA/administrative role, such as how to invoice and handle petty cash;
- How to proofread and professionally present different types of documents;
- Tips on how to set up and run an organised filing system, by effectively categorising and structuring;
- Working with key office software, such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- How to organise and execute meetings, in order to achieve the best results;
- Tips on how to improve typing and audio skills.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are plenty of benefits in taking the Level 3 Executive Admin and PA Certification:
- The structured certification can help to accelerate the team member’s career;
- As there are no entry requirements, your team member needn’t worry about having the right qualifications, in order to apply;
- Students can study at their own pace, in a place and at a time that suits them;
- Upon completion of the course, students can print off their own certificate which is recognised by leaders in the industry.
Who can take the Executive Admin & PA Certification Level 3 course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 0 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 0 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 0 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Executive Admin & PA Certification Level 3 course?We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.