Exercising at Home or Outdoors
Deciding to begin a home-based or outdoors exercise plan on your own is a daunting prospect. There is so much conflicting information online, and it’s difficult to know who to trust and how to tell a fad from a fact.
The Exercising at Home or Outdoors Course is designed specifically to put your mind at rest and provide you with a complete and credible guide to everything you need to know, to embark on and succeed in your personal fitness journey!
We include a step-by-step guide to not only self-evaluating and planning your sessions but also exactly how to perform a massive variety of exercises, both at home or outdoors, with a strong focus on using your surroundings and not relying on expensive and overly-complicated equipment.
Above all, we believe that your personal safety comes first, and, as such, we provide you with a highly effective and safe exercise guide, which caters for everyone, from complete fitness novices to more seasoned gym-goers, who are looking for home-based and outdoor alternatives.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- How to create a personalised fitness plan, based on ideal fitness standards, your current fitness level and your personal fitness goals
- Physical and environmental hazard awareness: how to stay safe, when exercising at home and outdoors
- The most versatile and effective cardiovascular exercises for home and outdoor environments
- Bodyweight and free weight-based strength exercises, and how to plan your sessions, based on your strength training requirements
- A complete guide to the best flexibility, balance and coordination exercises for the home environment or the great outdoors
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Become happier, healthier and fitter than ever before
- Save time and money by implementing your own exercise plan at home
- Avoid the fads and fairy-tale promises of other ineffective online fitness guides
- Maximise your exercise efficacy, while prioritising your health and safety
- Design your sessions, reps and sets, based on your circumstances and individual needs
Who can take the Exercising at Home or Outdoors Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Exercising at Home or Outdoors Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.