Closing Techniques Certificate
The Closing Techniques Certification is the ideal course choice, if you have staff members who have responsibility for sales in your business, particularly for closing sales.
Spread across 5 easy-to-follow modules, students will gain skills in a multitude of areas, including understanding customer behaviours and buying decisions and building positivity and credibility with customers, giving them the tools that they need to really contribute towards the success of your business.
What’s Covered in the Course?
The clearly-structured modules of this course cover the following areas in detail:
- How to close a deal in a positive manner, using a variety of methods, such as timing and pace;
- Tips on how to overcome some of the most common barriers to sales and how to effectively convince customers to change their negative reactions into positive ones;
- Creating and delivering sales pitches, including understanding different audiences and effectively communicating with them;
- How to build rapport, credibility and trust with potential customers and overcome their objections, including the most common sales barriers and how to get around them;
- The importance of cross-selling and how to effectively do it, in order to maximise sales for the organisation;
- Overcoming misunderstandings or issues when selling and how to emphasise the benefits of the products and services in the most effective manner and exceed customer expectations;
- An examination of the psychology of buying, to give your employees an insight into a customer’s thought process, including the main factors that influence a successful sale;
- The importance of good listening skills, when closing a sale;
- Using timing and questioning skills in the right way, in order to close a sale in an effective manner.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are a whole host of advantages to taking the Closing Techniques Certification for your employees, and they are as follows:
- Your business will benefit from having employees who are knowledgeable about how to effectively close a sale and can demonstrate these skills in their role;
- There are no entry requirements, so your employees needn’t worry about having the right qualifications, in order to apply;
- Learners will receive an accredited certificate in closing techniques, which is helpful for their own future career prospects.
- What is meant by the term “closing positively”.
- Why it is so important to learn how to bring about a positive sales closure.
- The importance of timing and pace, in a successful sales pitch.
- How to encourage your prospects to consider future opportunities, by developing a strong customer-vendor relationship.
- Three key issues that influence a buyer or potential buyer and how these can impact upon the sales process.
- The purpose of a sales brief and why a good sales brief is an important first step in writing a sales pitch.
- How to write and present a sales pitch.
- How to react to a potential buyer's comments, concerns, or suggestions.
- Why credibility is vital, when it comes to making sales.
- How to increase your credibility via a number of techniques, such as non-verbal communication, appropriate use of statistics and case studies.
- How you can mirror prospects’ body language, to increase feelings of rapport.
- The psychological stages buyers move through, as they get ready to buy from you and how you can use this process to your advantage, when closing a sale.
- How to ask the right questions, so that you understand your buyer’s place within the buying process.
- How to use timing, to increase the chance of closing the sale.
- Why you must sell the benefits to the buyer, exceed their expectations and not restrict your focus to the product or service you are selling.
- How you can cross-sell products or services.
- Why you need not feel put off at the first sign of a “No”.
- The most common sales objections and how to move past them.
- How deadlock situations arise in sales situations and how they can be resolved.
- How to tell when you should walk away and when you should negotiate.
Who can take the Closing Techniques Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Closing Techniques Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 8 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.