Social Media for Business Certification
Social media marketing is a type of online marketing that involves creating and posting content, such as articles, images, videos, as well as paid social media ads, to increase customer engagement.
Social media creates great exposure for your business, it’s cost-effective and you don’t have to be an expert to see success with advertising. This course aims to provide you with sufficient information to help you develop and implement a social media strategy yourself, based on the topics we will be discussing.
You Will Learn:
- What social media marketing entails and what the four most valuable social media platforms for business are
- How to analyse your target audience
- How to choose the appropriate social media platform for your business
- How to make the most of using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn for business
- What the emerging social media marketing trends are
- What the benefits of social media marketing are
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You’ll be able to identify the audience and content that works best with each social media platform
- Your knowledge will assist you in choosing the appropriate social media platforms for your business
- You will be able to efficiently set up Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn business accounts, and understand how the various advertising options work
- You will be able to better predict and incorporate emerging social media trends into your marketing strategy
- Your knowledge will allow you to create a specific social media strategy, tailored to your business
Who can take the Social Media for Business Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Social Media for Business Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.