Mindful Listening Certification
Mindful listening is essential to everyone in all walks of life and of all ages. Whether you are a team leader, team member, student or teacher, the art of listening properly is vital to achieving clarity and harmony in human interactions.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to listening mindfully through achieving personal mindfulness and learning how to empathise with others.
From how to listen properly and be selfless, to body-language and behavioural techniques to ensure constructive listening, this course covers everything you need to know about every aspect of improving your relationships through mindful listening!
You Will Learn:
- How to achieve personal mindfulness through techniques such as meditation
- How to develop empathy and selflessness in order to listen mindfully
- The difference between hearing and listening and how to improve communication
- Practical body language and behavioural techniques to ensure mindful listening
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will improve every relationship in your life
- You will avoid arguments and tension at work and at home
- You will become a well-liked and respected team member or leader
- You will improve your performance at work or as a student
Who can take the Mindful Listening Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Mindful Listening Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.