Microsoft Outlook Certification Level 3
The Microsoft (MS) Outlook Certification Level 3 course provides everything that the employee needs to know, in order to manage their Outlook e-mail account, for both personal and business use.
As the learner completes each of the 44 modules in this course, they will practise the skills that they need, in order to create, manage, edit and send e-mails and use all the tools that are included in the Outlook e-mail programme.
Upon successful completion of the end-of-course multiple choice examination, the team member receives a certificate of competence, which can be conveniently printed at home or – for a small fee - posted to their home.
What’s Covered in the Course?
The following skills are covered in the Level 3 MS Outlook Certification course:
- How to compose, read and reply to an e-mail;
- Adding, viewing and saving attachments to an e-mail;
- Adding a signature to an e-mail;
- Moving or backing up Outlook;
- Creating, navigating and assigning tasks;
- How to work with contacts;
- Creating rules, to manage your e-mails in Outlook;
- Creating meetings in Outlook;
- Creating, opening and navigating calendars;
- Out-of-office reply message;
- Delivery options and advanced mail settings;
- Creating customised e-mails.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
Every employee must be competent, in order to use this communication tool to its full capacity. The organisation benefits from having staff who competently and professionally use this function.
Employees enrolled on the Outlook course will enjoy the following benefits:
- Employees may study from any location, on any device (PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone), as long as they have an internet connection;
- The ability to work at a pace that is comfortable for the employee;
- Course modules that are easy to navigate, making the entire process enjoyable;
- Continued online support, to enhance the learning;
- A recognised and certified diploma;
- Affordable tuition costs.
Who can take the Microsoft Outlook Certification Level 3 course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 44 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 44 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 44 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Microsoft Outlook Certification Level 3 course?We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.