Includes the Following Courses
The Complete Microsoft Office Certification
This all-inclusive 90 hour course consists of 6 information packed lessons, each of which is made up of over 30 modules.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to master each one of these important pieces of software. This online course can be completed from anywhere on your business’s schedule.
The Complete Microsoft Office Certification firstly introduces you to Microsoft Excel, with a beginner, intermediate and then advanced certification. Through these three lessons, team members become experts in Excel, from simple tricks to using advanced functions.
Next, they study Microsoft Word, and, through this certification, they’ll learn how to quickly create impressive documents.
The following lesson will cover how to use Microsoft PowerPoint, teaching how to create professional and effective presentations. The final aspect that this course covers is Microsoft Outlook, to enable learners to master this important tool.
What’s Covered in the Course?
Through this combined course, your employees will learn:
- In the modules covering Microsoft Excel for beginners, they will learn the basics of the programme and everything that they’ll need, in order to get started with more advanced concepts;
- The following modules will give them an intermediate certification in Excel, by building upon the knowledge gained from the previous section and introducing them to more complicated functions;
- Next, they’ll receive an advanced certification in Excel, which will prepare them for any position that requires someone who’s proficient in Excel;
- The Microsoft Word Certificate will give them an advanced understanding of this crucial piece of software;
- By gaining the Microsoft PowerPoint diploma, they will be able to quickly and efficiently create better slideshows and impress their colleagues with their presentations;
- The final lesson will earn them a Microsoft Outlook Diploma, whereby they’ll become familiar with all the tips and tricks necessary to effortlessly handle this software.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are a range of benefits to successfully completing this course. These benefits include:
- Achieving the ability to flawlessly operate the Microsoft Office suite;
- The ability to study at the time and from the place that best suits them;
- Upon completion of all modules, employees receive an industry-recognised and fully-accredited certification;
- Study materials are available on all major devices - all that’s required is an internet connection.
Microsoft Excel Certification Level 1
Microsoft Excel Certification Level 2
Microsoft Excel Certification Level 3
Microsoft Word Certification Level 3
Microsoft Outlook Certification Level 3
Who can take the Complete Microsoft Office Certification course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The Complete Microsoft Office Certification Course consists of 6 courses:
Each course consists of between 34 and 60 individual modules.
Modules can take from 20 to 90 minutes to complete. You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Do I have to study the courses in a certain order?No. You can study the courses in any order you choose. If you want to, you can do one module from a course and then move on to the next course.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Yes. Once you have completed all of the modules for each course there will be a multiple choice test.
The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for each test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process.
We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Complete Microsoft Office Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 90 hours to complete in total.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Can I apply for an NUS card?Yes. All New Skills Academy students can apply for an NUS card. Details of how to do so will be available in your account once your order has been processed.