Most people are familiar with modern conventional medicine and ancient herbal remedies. Holistic medicine is the happy medium between herbal medicine and conventional medicine with a twist. It uses a wider selection of treatments and an entirely different way of going about curing or adapting to disease.
People who take the time to learn about holistic health often find themselves feeling more in control over their health, finding a sense of balance in their wellbeing, an improved diet, better physical health and more.
This course goes into detail regarding the basics of holistic health, practitioners of holistic health, how holistic health is used to treat disease and more.
We will begin by explaining the differences between holistic health in comparison to herbal and conventional medicine.
Next, we review the areas that holistic health focuses on the most, the benefits of holistic medicine and steps to help get you started.
Finally, we give you tips on using holistic treatments at home and when you should seek out your general practitioner for advice.
You Will Learn:
- How holistic medicine differs from herbal and conventional medicine
- The different areas that make up holistic health care
- How holistic medicine works
- The different types of holistic practitioners
- The benefits of using holistic medicine
- How to use holistic medicine in your life
- Tips on using holistic medicine effectively for your lifestyle needs
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn about the different areas of health and how they affect you as a whole
- You will learn about another method of treating various conditions and ailments
- You can improve your mental, physical, emotional, spiritual and sexual health
- Understanding how holistic medicine can be used instead of conventional medical practices
- Helps you regain control over your own health and treatment options
Who can take the Holistic Health Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Holistic Health Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.