Events Management Certification Level 2
Whether you need to plan a corporate outing or you work in the hospitality and tourism industry, having an understanding of how to organise and manage events is vital.
Events management includes events of all sizes, from something as small as a lunch meeting to as large as a conference or festival. Therefore, having the knowledge necessary to run an event can make you a more valuable asset to either a current or prospective employer.
This course is also great for entrepreneurs who would like to make a name for themselves, organising a variety of event types, such as concerts or weddings.
This 23 module course will guide your team members through everything they need to know, in order to organise and run an event.
What’s Covered in the Course?
Through this course, team members will learn all about:
- The fields in which having knowledge of event management is absolutely necessary;
- How to use strategies, to effortlessly co-ordinate your events, while also maintaining a focus on budget;
- Different types of events, from small events to massive events and how to plan and organise them accordingly;
- The venues that are ideal for different event types and what you need to look out for, when shopping for one;
- Why developing a thorough and well thought out budget is such an important step;
- Providing your employees with the ideal methods for promoting your event, in order to receive the highest possible turnout, including the use of social media and other resources;
- How to organise a safe event and cope with potential emergencies;
- Methods of attaining all necessary equipment, such as seating, tents, toilets and electricity;
- An introduction to wedding planning and how to pursue this exciting career option;
- The legalities of planning events, including what insurance is necessary and your liability, in case of injury or death.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
While studying for this course, your employees can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Gaining the necessary knowledge, in order to plan such events;
- Knowing how to plan events of all sizes for your company;
- The ability to study at the time and from the place that best suits them;
- Upon completion of the course, your team member will be provided with an industry-recognised and accredited certification - this can enhance your company’s reputation;
- Study materials are available on all major devices - all that’s required is an internet connection.
- How to offer a high level of customer service
- What skills you will need to do this
- Why going the extra mile for your customers is well worth the effort
- How you can improve your communication skills
- The importance of executing good financial management
- Key event budgeting rules
- How to promote and sell tickets
- About graduated ticket pricing
- What duties should be assigned to everyone at the ceremony
- Who can get married in the UK
- How to make marriage notices official
- What the marriage schedule is
- How to find wedding attire within budget
- What regulations you have to be aware of
- How to save money on wedding attire
- About making sure the wedding attire fits
- About advertising your business
- About Building a Website for Your Wedding Planning Business
- The types of insurance needed
- Facebook, Twitter and Social Media Advertising
Who can take the Events Management Certification Level 2 course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Events Management Certification Level 2 course?We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.