Achieving Sales on the Telephone Certification
This detailed and interesting course is ideal for any employees in your organisation who work in a telesales role and are looking to expand their knowledge in the area or take the next step in their career.
Packed with comprehensive information and practical tips and tools, the Achieving Sales on the Telephone Certification is perfectly structured, in order to give learners maximum flexibility to study at their own pace.
Upon completion of the Certificate, your team members will have developed the tools that they need, in order to succeed in telesales and drive sales and customer satisfaction for your business.
What’s Covered in the Course?
Both the learner and your business will benefit from skills in the following areas:
- What telesales is, what makes the difference between successful and ineffective telesales and the personal attributes and skills that you need, in order to be effective, when selling over the phone;
- Guidance on customer needs and requirements, what their motivations are, when making purchasing decisions, and how to capitalise on this, in order to achieve sales success;
- The importance of communication skills and how to use such skills with customers, including creating your own personal communication style;
- What neuro-linguistic programming is and how it can support the telesales profession;
- The importance of having a solid knowledge of the products and services that are being sold, when working in a telesales role;
- Ways in which to build a good rapport with customers and tips on overcoming customer concerns and complaints, in order to create trust and gain repeat business;
- Tips on how to effectively close a sale and keep the customer coming back to your business.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
Here are some of the benefits that the team member and your business can expect from taking this course:
- Acquisition of a comprehensive knowledge about telesales and how to achieve success in the field;
- Clearly-structured, easy-to-follow online modules, which can be studied at the employee’s own pace and alongside their current role, with no time limits on completing them;
- A multiple choice test at the end of the course, which leads to accreditation with an industry-recognised certification, which is ideal for those who wish to progress their career in telesales.
Who can take the Achieving Sales on Telephone Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Achieving Sales on Telephone Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 6 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.