Training Solutions for the Social and Care Sector
Over 40 Courses
Manage & Track
Social and Care Training Courses
Caring for vulnerable individuals can be extremely challenging. These roles demand both background knowledge and a strong commitment to safeguarding.
The Level 3 Health & Social Care Certification outlines the key legal and ethical responsibilities of everyone working in this sector. There are also courses tailored to areas within this industry. For example, if your staff work with people living with a mental illness, the Mental Health Awareness Certification is a good place to start.
Employees can further develop their understanding of mental health conditions with the Depression Awareness Certification and the Anxiety Awareness Certification. If your staff work with people in care settings, the Safe Handling of Medicines Foundation Certification will ensure they deliver medication safely.
There are several courses available that will help employees uphold client wellbeing at all times, including the Safeguarding Children Certification. These courses are essential for anyone working with vulnerable populations.
Social and Care Courses Library
The right courses for your staff
- Access to entire library of 320+ courses for all staff members
- Engaging learning materials
- Diverse range of courses from 10 minute quick learning lessons to 50 hour in-depth courses
- CPD approved learning material
- Detailed statistics dashboard
- Full user tracking and reporting
- Easily add and remove staff members
- Affordable learning packages from only 35p per user