Training Solutions for Sales Professionals
Over 12 Courses
Manage & Track
Sales Training Courses
Effective salespeople know how to accommodate their prospective clients’ needs, find the products and services that solve their problems and use their communication skills to close the deal.
The Level 2 Sales Certification is a good starting point for those wanting a general overview of the sales process. The Buying & Selling Online Certificate course outlines the basics of selling via the internet, whereas the Achieving Sales on the Telephone Certification teaches the key principles of telesales.
Sales can be broken down into several communication skills and these are the subject of several distinct courses. For instance, the Negotiation Skills Certification helps staff come to a mutual agreement when making a deal, and the Closing Techniques Certification teaches them how to encourage a customer to make a purchase.
Taken together, these courses will create confident salespeople who consistently convert leads into sales, growing your profits as a result.
Sales Courses Library
The right courses for your staff
- Access to entire library of 200+ courses for all staff members
- Engaging learning materials
- Diverse range of courses from 10 minute quick learning lessons to 50 hour in-depth courses
- CPD and IAO approved learning material
- Detailed statistics dashboard
- Full user tracking and reporting
- Easily add and remove staff members
- Affordable learning packages from only 35p per user
Find out how much it will cost you to train your workforce
Number of staff
- Access to entire course library for all staff members
- Access to student support
- New courses added monthly