Training Solutions for Management Professionals
Over 40 Courses
Manage and Track
Management Training Courses
An effective manager feels comfortable overseeing operations and teams, helping others realise their full potential and ensuring projects are completed on time. These courses will help a new or existing manager begin or further their journey in their role.
For those new to management, the Leadership & Management Skills Certification and the Communication Techniques for Managers Certification will help them develop key skills in this area. They can then build on this knowledge with specialist courses tailored to your industry, such as the Office & Reception Management Certification or the Level 3 Hotel Management Certification.
There are also a number of courses available dealing with specific skills all managers must master. For example, the Conflict in the Workplace Certificate will help staff resolve interpersonal disputes, and the Time and Priority Management at Work Certification will help managers ensure all of their team’s tasks are completed on time and with minimal stress.
Management Training Courses Library
The right courses for your staff
- Access to entire library of 200+ courses for all staff members
- Engaging learning materials
- Diverse range of courses from 10 minute quick learning lessons to 50 hour in-depth courses
- CPD and IAO approved learning material
- Detailed statistics dashboard
- Full user tracking and reporting
- Easily add and remove staff members
- Affordable learning packages from only 35p per user
Find out how much it will cost you to train your workforce
Number of staff
- Access to entire course library for all staff members
- Access to student support
- New courses added monthly