Training Solutions for the Hospitality & Leisure sector
Over 55 Courses
Manage & Track
Hospitality & Leisure Training Courses
For your hospitality or leisure business to succeed, your staff will need to develop specialist knowledge alongside the ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
For staff new to working in a hotel setting, Hotel Reception Certification is a good choice. For those looking to obtain a more senior position, the Level 3 Hotel Management Certification provides a solid grounding in the skills an employee needs to oversee an establishment on a day-to-day basis.
Those working in catering will find the Food Safety Level 1 Certification a useful introduction to food hygiene, and the Level 2 Restaurant Hospitality Management course is perfect for any team member needing to develop the professional skills required to lead catering operations and manage a team in hospitality settings.
Finally, any employee who needs to learn how to organise safe, fun events will benefit from taking the Level 2 Events Management Certification.
Hospitality & Leisure Courses Library
The right courses for your staff
- Access to entire library of 200+ courses for all staff members
- Engaging learning materials
- Diverse range of courses from 10 minute quick learning lessons to 50 hour in-depth courses
- CPD and IAO approved learning material
- Detailed statistics dashboard
- Full user tracking and reporting
- Easily add and remove staff members
- Affordable learning packages from only 35p per user
Find out how much it will cost you to train your workforce
Number of staff
- Access to entire course library for all staff members
- Access to student support
- New courses added monthly