YouTube Channel Marketing Certification
The outreach and power of YouTube works excellently for small businesses, including those who have limited physical channels of distribution. An interesting and high-quality video on YouTube helps generate traffic to your website and attracts attention from prospective users.
In order to be able to maximise your usage of YouTube, you need to be familiar with its numerous features and tools. This video course on YouTube covers a number of important topics, including the following:
What's Covered in the Course?
- How to search for the right keywords using the Google Search tool, and how to embed those keywords on your title and subtitles, in order to drive traffic;
- How to get your video listed next to trending YouTube videos;
- How to get more comments and thumbs ups;
- Using the snowball marketing effect;
- How to live stream your video for the first time;
- How to insert adverts;
- How to use recommendation algorithms and other tools, to increase traffic to your business website;
- How to use the ‘Featured Video’ option, to generate more interest in your product;
- How to create an impactful YouTube video, including voice quality, images, pacing, communication, and so on;
- How to use hashtags;
- How to use Facebook marketing and pinning.
This video course offers the following benefits
The numerous benefits of becoming familiar with the tools and features of YouTube videos include:
- An understanding of how to use the different features of YouTube, to maximise viewership;
- A clear idea of which YouTube videos are working best for your purposes;
- As you become familiar with SEO strategies, you can experiment with your budget, to see which advertising is best for you – this way, you don’t have to waste your hard earnt money from the beginning;
- You will be able to create high-quality, interesting and well-structured videos that run for longer times;
- You can generate revenue from video viewership;
You can use YouTube to effectively showcase your brand, create a community of followers and market your products to a wide target audience.
Who can take the YouTube Channel Marketing Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 75 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 75 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 75 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the YouTube Channel Marketing Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.