Xero – UK Version
Welcome to your Xero Video Course. This course is an all-encompassing overview of Xero accounting software, focusing on the UK version. Xero offers several versions of their software that differ slightly from country to country. If your business is based in the UK, or that’s where you file your business taxes, this is the right course for you! Throughout this course, we will go over every aspect of the software that you need to know when considering purchasing Xero, or as you begin to navigate using the software. Xero UK is an extensive software, so this course will be useful even if you have already been using it for some time.
The course will begin with an introduction to Xero’s business itself and bring you all the way through the steps of setting up and using your account. From every aspect of navigating the website and the mobile site, to every aspect of Xero’s pricing, features and hidden tools. You will also learn about how Xero UK stacks up against its main competitors in the UK and why it’s the right choice for your business.
You Will Learn:
- What Xero UK is and how their business operates
- What accounting software is in general and what you should look for in your company’s accounting software
- How to navigate every part of the Xero UK website on both the desktop and the mobile versions
- How Xero compares to the other prominent UK accounting software
- What Xero UK’s pricing options and subscriptions are available for your business
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Learn extensively about Xero UK as a business and what their software has to offer
- You won’t miss out on anything that Xero UK features
- You will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to use your Xero software and get the most out of it
- Navigating the Xero UK website and mobile app will be made simple
- You will understand how Xero UK compares to other types of software and why it’s such a great option
Who can take the Xero UK Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 10 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 10 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Xero UK Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 6 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.