Writing Sales Proposals Certification
Strong sales proposals are a key element of the sales process. A good proposal outlines the nature and benefits of the product or service on offer and how it can solve the prospective client’s problems. It should inspire confidence and answer a client’s questions and objections.
However, writing sales proposals is not easy. Many salespeople feel more confident presenting information verbally rather than writing out a proposal. In this course, you will learn the role of a proposal in sealing a deal, the key pieces of information you need to include and what you must avoid when putting together a winning proposal.
You Will Learn:
- Why sales proposals are important, why you must tailor a proposal to suit a client or situation and points to bear in mind when attempting to appeal to a prospective client
- How to structure your proposals so that they strike the right tone, communicate key pieces of information and persuade the client that what you are offering will meet their needs
- The common mistakes people make when writing sales proposals and how to avoid them
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you have to write sales proposals as part of your job, this course will help you approach the task with confidence
- If you manage or supervise a sales team, this course will provide you with a framework for teaching this important skill
- If you write strong proposals, you are much more likely to succeed in gaining business and, as a result, increase your business’ profits
Who can take the Writing Sales Proposals Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Writing Sales Proposals Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.