Understanding Mortgages and Personal Finance
‘Understanding Mortgages and Personal Finance’ is an essential guide for everyone from all walks of life. No matter what stage of life you’re at, the way in which you conduct your finances and handle mortgages can either guarantee you prosperity and peace of mind financially or land you in very deep financial trouble.
This course covers everything you need to know regarding managing your finances, such as understanding debt and how to handle it effectively; how to draw up an effective budget, and the importance of regularly saving and having good insurance policies in place.
You will also learn everything you need to know about mortgages, including the different mortgage options and how to choose the best one for your needs, and the various steps you need to take during the process, with expert tips, to help you make the best choices!
If you’ve always dreamed of making the most of your money, getting out of debt and achieving financial freedom by buying property, then this is the ideal course for you!
What You Will Learn:
- The pros and cons of debt
- How to effectively manage debt
- Drawing up the perfect budget, and how to stick to it
- The importance of saving
- Which insurance policies you need to have in place
- All about mortgages, and how to choose the best one for your specific needs
- The various steps to take, to secure your mortgage, and expert tips for each step
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will become wealthier
- You will eliminate financial wastage from your life
- You will have a higher quality of life, without getting into unnecessary debt
- You will provide yourself and your family with more opportunities in life
- You will avoid serious legal issues and the inconvenience of becoming blacklisted
Who can take the Understanding Mortgages and Personal Finance Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Understanding Mortgages and Personal Finance Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.