The Power of Influence & Motivating People to Buy
Successful salespeople know that most people need to be persuaded to buy a product or service. A key aspect of the selling process is human psychology. Specifically, salespeople understand how to influence prospective clients’ opinions and motivate them to part with their money.
In this course, you will discover the concepts and principles that, when used to their full potential, will greatly increase your chance of making a sale. You will learn practical tips that will help you influence a prospective customer by tapping into their unique wants and needs. You will learn when to place a prospect under pressure and when to give them some space to consider their position.
You Will Learn:
- Five rules that will help you move a sale forward by overcoming common barriers and objections
- Four mistakes salespeople make when trying to influence a prospect
- Six psychological concepts that will help you reach a reluctant customer and motivate them to make a purchase
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are a salesperson, this course will teach you how to improve your conversion rates
- If you own a business, this course will help you pitch your own products or services
- If you work in a role that requires you to negotiate with others, this course will provide you with some transferable skills that can be applied to most situations whereby you need to influence others
- If your job entails teaching or training others, the transferable communication skills in this course will help you impart ideas so that they motivate and inspire those listening
Who can take the Power of Influence & Motivating People to Buy Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Power of Influence & Motivating People to Buy Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.