The Office Layout Certification
Employees work better and more efficiently when their workspaces are well laid out. On the other hand, offices that are cluttered or chaotic tend to promote similar working environments. This principle extends beyond the workstation into how the office itself is organised. A well planned office leads to greater productivity with fewer interruptions and less time wasted each day. As a result, it is well worth your time to learn more about how to plan for the perfect office for your company’s needs.
This course gives you detailed information about how to properly plan your office layout. We begin by talking about the layout of an office in general terms. Next, we move on to talk about the individual considerations you need to remember when planning your next office layout. We also review the principles of office layout, giving you more information you can use to properly plan your own. Finally, we talk about factors that may affect your own office layout plan.
You Will Learn:
- The objectives you should keep in mind when thinking about your office’s floor plan
- The benefits of paying attention to office layout
- The individual factors that go into creating a well-organised office
- What the principles of office layout are
- The factors that go into how you should lay out your office
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Learning how to create a workspace that is functional as well as attractive
- Understanding how an office layout can have such an impact on employees
- Understanding why you should think about the physical location of the building as well as how it is laid out inside
- Learning how to create a workspace that is comfortable as well as efficient for each one of your employees
- Learning how to consider your company’s needs in light of the available space when planning out an office
Who can take the Office Layout Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Office Layout Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.