The Importance of Ethics Certification
Imagine a world where there was no right or wrong - one where everyone makes their own baseless rules and we are not bound by any laws, regulations, or compassion for others. This would be a world without ethics - and if you don’t think that this would be a good situation, you can fully understand why ethics are so important.
This course gives you an overview of the importance of ethics in our lives. It begins with a brief definition of what ethics are and how we can define this ideal and continues with an introduction about why it is important to live an ethical life.
This course also examines the different elements that make up ethics and while explaining this, you further can see how important ethics are in everything we do, from communicating with others and the decisions we make at work, to what we believe is ‘right’ or ‘wrong’.
You Will Learn:
- How to define ethics in an easy to understand way
- Why it is so difficult to define ethics across the board
- Reasons why ethics are so important throughout our lives
- Why there are so many elements that go into ethics
- How ethics can affect every decision we make
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Learn more about what ethics involve and how to make ethical decisions
- Learn about why you should create your own definition of what is ethical
- Understand why understanding ethics is so important and why asking questions about ethics might lead to more questions than answers
- Learn what elements go into creating the ideal of ethics and how these parts work together to help us in our actions, values and goals
- If you are interested in learning more about why ethics make us safer, this course can give you information on this
Who can take the Importance of Ethics Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Importance of Ethics Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.