The Four P’s of Marketing Certification
Successful marketing is an art form and it can take years to fully appreciate the nuances of promoting and selling a product. However, the basic principles are relatively straightforward. When you understand the “Four P’s” of marketing, you are in a good position to target your audience and drive sales.
In this course, you will receive an overview of the “Four P’s” and learn how you can implement them into your own marketing strategy. The course offers practical solutions for making the most of this model alongside basic marketing theory.
You Will Learn:
- What the Four P’s are, why they are so important and how they are relate to one another
- How to use the Four P’s when putting together a marketing plan and researching your target demographic
- How to use the Four P’s in the earliest stages of product development and how to stay focused when applying the model
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are responsible for the marketing and promotion of a product or service, you will find this course a useful introduction to the marketing process
- If you do not work in marketing, but collaborate with marketing professionals on a regular basis, this course will provide you with a useful appreciation of their role in the organisation
- This course will help you understand the benefits of thorough research at every stage of product development, and gives you some practical tips on how to put the Four P’s into practice
- Effective marketing drives sales, so this course will provide you with useful information that may ultimately increase your business’ profits
Who can take the Four P’s of Marketing Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 0 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 0 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 0 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Four P’s of Marketing Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.