The Cash Flow Statement
Learning about the cash flow statement is absolutely essential to anyone involved in finance, whether you’re a company accountant, own your own business or are aspiring to learn more about finance.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to the cash flow statement, including the purpose of the statement, a history of its origins and the people and types of businesses involved.
From the major categories to include, to the methods and rules of compilation and important tips and hacks, this course covers everything you need to know regarding every aspect of the cash flow statement.
You Will Learn
- A full definition of and history of the cash flow statement
- The purpose it serves and the role-players involved
- The various categories to include in the statement
- The methods and rules of compiling the statement
- The documents and professional tips you need, to compile the ultimate cash flow statement
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will attract new investors and assure your current shareholders of your position
- You will improve your chances of climbing the ladder in your company
- You will improve your cash flow situation and minimise financial risk
- You will be able to compile a cash flow statement without any assistance
- You will take your small business to the next level by understanding cash flow
Who can take the Cash Flow Statement Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Cash Flow Statement Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.