Telephone Customer Services Certification
A customer’s experience of telephone-based service goes a long way in shaping their opinion of an organisation. Call centre and office staff are the first and often only point of contact, so their telephone manner must be professional and customer-centred.
This course will give you lots of practical strategies that will help you and your team identify customers’ needs and offer them appropriate solutions. You will also learn how and why taking a proactive or pre-emptive approach to customer service will yield better outcomes than merely reacting to complaints or difficulties.
You Will Learn:
- Why telephone-based customer service is so important and the steps you must follow to create a good first impression
- Eleven practical ways to improve your communication skills, understand your customer’s needs and arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution
- The advantages and disadvantages of telephone-based customer service
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn how to engage with customers and help resolve their problems, thereby improving your company’s image and widening your customer base
- If you train or supervise workers who deal with customers over the telephone, this course will give you a framework for imparting practical advice for offering great customer service
- If you are a business owner, this course will help you consider whether telephone-based customer service is the right choice for your business
- The principles of good communication contained in this course are transferable to other situations, such as face-to-face customer service or sales negotiations
Who can take the Telephone Customer Services Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Telephone Customer Services Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.