Tarot Card Reading Certification
This Tarot Card Reading course gives you everything you need to know about reading Tarot cards for fun, for friends and family, and professionally. At the conclusion of this course, participants have the tools they require to confidently pursue a career in Tarot card reading, or to offer their skills to loved ones in times of need.
This Tarot Card course covers many topics related to Tarot reading, from the history behind the Tarot deck, to tips on how to select the ideal spread to suit individual concerns. We have developed this course to give students important information about this popular form of divination.
Throughout the course, students receive a full explanation of Tarot card reading, as well as detailed information about each one of the cards in the Minor Arcana and the Major Arcana. The course also covers how Tarot card readers can help and empower their clients. Students of this course learn important skills needed to read Tarot cards professionally, as well as other tax and legal implications of running your own small business.
At the conclusion of the course, students receive a certificate, proving they have successfully completed each module.
What You Will Learn
This course was designed to give students a total overview of what is involved in Tarot card reading.
Here’s what the course covers:
- An introduction to Tarot Card reading, along with its history
- Detailed descriptions about each one of the cards in the Suit of Cups
- Information about the Suit of Swords and the messages behind each card
- The meanings and messages behind the Suit of Pentacles, as well as common misconceptions about this suit
- Descriptions of the Wands and the meanings, including a discussion about reversed or inverted cards
- Information about each one of the cards in the Major Arcana, along with a brief history of the ‘trump suit’
- Details about the most common Tarot spreads, including when to use which one
- Information about performing readings for yourself
- Tips on reading for friends, family and strangers
- How to open a small business reading Tarot cards professionally
Benefits of the Tarot Card reading Course
This Tarot card reading course includes the following benefits:
- An affordable course that gives you the background you need to pursue a career as a Tarot card reader
- A curriculum that is easy to understand, divided into 10 complete modules
- Fully understand the meanings behind each one of the cards, allowing you to offer help and guidance to friends and family in need
- Learning new skills, such as how to cleanse your cards properly and when to use certain spreads to address specific questions
- Important tax and legal considerations to keep in mind as you begin to read professionally
- The ability to study from any location with an internet connection
- Learn the material at any time and at your own pace
- Lifetime access to the course – no deadlines
- Obtain a recognised certification when completing the course, which will improve your career prospects
- A brief history of tarot through the years
- Glossary/Definitions of major tarot terms
- Information about the most popular types of deck
- How to choose and care for your own deck
- Background about the Suit of Cups in your Tarot deck
- The Suit of Cups in alternate decks
- Meanings of the number cards
- Meanings of the court cards
- Some background about the Suit of Swords
- Information about the Suit of Swords in alternate decks
- Detailed information about reading the number cards
- Detailed information relating to the Court Cards
- The history of the Suit of Pentacles
- Names for this particular suit in other decks
- Information about each one of the number cards
- Details about the Court Cards
- General information about the Suit of Wands
- Background information about The Suit of Wands in alternate decks
- Detailed information about each one of the number cards
- The meanings behind each one of the Court Cards
- The Major Arcana in other decks
- General meanings and interpretations of the Major Arcana in general
- Descriptions of cards 0 to X
- Detailed interpretations of each card
- What it means when certain patterns appear in your spreads
- The connection between the Major Arcana and Carl Jung’s archetypes
- A note about reversed Major Arcana cards
- Descriptions of cards numbered XI to XXI
- An introduction to Tarot spreads
- Instruction on how to read a simple three-card spread
- Information about the nine-card spread
- When and how to interpret the information provided in a five-card spread
- How to prepare for a reading
- Information about setting the mood for an accurate reading
- Tips on performing readings for yourself
- Ethical considerations to keep in mind
- The skills all professional readers need to develop
- How to begin building your business
- Technical considerations
- How to deal with clients
Who can take the Tarot Card Reading Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 10 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 10 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Tarot Card Reading Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.