Success is not an isolated event. It is the culmination of many small actions and habits over time. Habits shape all areas of our lives, from how we think about our problems to the food choices we make at every meal.
In this course, you will learn which habits you need to adopt to enjoy success in your professional and personal life.
You Will Learn:
- Why it is important to cultivate good habits
- Why successful people tend to value their sleep
- Why you should read on a regular basis
- The habits that will help you handle your workload
- The habits that will help you deal with setbacks and remain calm in times of stress
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- This course will teach you how to adopt a calmer outlook on life, which in turn will improve your mental and physical health
- This course will improve your resilience, meaning you will be able to cope more easily with the demands of your work
- If you mentor others at work, this course will help you pass on useful tips that will help them succeed
- This course will be of interest if you enjoy learning about positive psychology, as it will help you appreciate why some people are more successful than others
Who can take the Success Habits Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Success Habits Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.