Stress Management (Employee) Certificaion
The Stress Management course will arm you with the knowledge and tools you will require to manage stress in any situation, including work. This course is a comprehensive course focusing on stress management, and it will help you to find success when dealing with stress and eventually overcoming stressful situations.
We encounter stress each and every day, and many people work in highly stressful environments. Stress is good in some situations, but in others, it can deter one from doing their best when at work. In other cases, stress can become debilitating to the point where it can affect your well-being. In any case, this course will give you the tools required to manage the stress you have in your life.
Introduction to the Stress Management Course
This is an online course, which will allow you to work when it is convenient for you and gives you the ability to study at your own pace. It is possible to still work when taking this course, and many people do so, as you can apply what is learnt in this course to your day to day life.
You can access the course on any device, as long as you have access to the internet, and you will also have access to online support via our website. The course also has a comprehensive syllabus, which is broken down into manageable, easy to do, modules.
When you complete the course, you will be required to pass a multiple choice test. When passed, you will have earned your certification, which you can both download and print. We also offer to post these diplomas for an additional small cost.
What You Will Learn
The Stress Management course will give you a full overview of how to manage your stress, and then apply these skills and information to your everyday life. This course includes:
- An overview of what is considered stress.
- Dealing with stress at work
- Understanding burnout and the formation of stress
- Coping with stress and the effect stress has on the body
- Developing confidence to deal with stress
- Encouraging and responding to both positive and negative feedback
- Learning how to manage stress in a positive way
- Creating a personal action plan to deal with stress
Benefits of the Stress Management Course
You will find a number of benefits to earning your stress management course online. These benefits are:
- Study from anywhere including at home, at work on your lunch break, and at any time that you find to be suitable.
- The ability to study at your own pace, which allows you to complete the course when and how you want to.
- Use any internet-enabled device to access the course, including tablets, mobiles and pcs.
- This course is broken down into different modules, which are not only easy to manage, but also help to make studying more enjoyable.
- You will have access to online support throughout the course, which helps to ensure that you always stay on track.
- Once you learn these tips and hints, you will notice a great difference in how you are managing and dealing with stress in your life.
- Affordable course that will benefit you for years to come.
Who can take the Stress Management (Employees) Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Stress Management (Employees) Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.