Starting an Ecommerce Business Certification
In today’s world of business, it’s an absolute given that if you’re not online with your product or service, you’re going to lose out on customers and revenue. Every business entrepreneur needs to market his or her products online and engage with prospective customers in order to help the brand establish visibility and generate revenue. However, this process involves in-depth knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook and other ecommerce websites to promote your products and business.
Affiliate marketing is another way to promote your business by allowing others to resell your products and services and offering them rewards (monetary or otherwise).
What's Covered in the Course?
The video course on ecommerce covers the following useful topics:
- How to identify potential bloggers and influencers who can help promote your product and how to recruit them for your purpose
- How to create your affiliate offer and include successful case studies to attract more affiliates
- How to give away free e-books as part of your marketing strategy with a careful eye on copyright issues
- Tips on how to use email marketing and autoresponders to engage prospective customers
- Using online tools to retarget audience and identify customers who are interested in your product
- How to use keywords, descriptions and product feeds to create effective marketing campaigns using Google AdWords and Facebook
- How to use different features of Google AdWords and manage large product feeds
- How to connect Google AdWords to your account and finalise the ads that will run on your website
This video course offers the following benefits
Studying the course on ecommerce can help you in the following important ways:
- You can identify, attract and recruit the most suitable influencers and bloggers for your target audience
- You learn how to use email marketing tools to create automatic sequences of emails and thereby start an effective marketing campaign into motion
- By gaining insights into Google AdWords and Facebook marketing tools, you can give your business an extra edge over the competition
Who can take the Starting an Ecommerce Business Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 42 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 42 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 42 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Starting an Ecommerce Business Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.