Software Testing Certification
Learning about software testing is vital for everybody looking to improve their knowledge about software functionality. Whether you’re an end user or involved in purchasing software solutions for your company, this course will provide the insight and knowledge that you need to make sure that software is functional and appropriate.
From how to set software testing goals and the broad categories and approaches used in software testing to strategies that you can apply immediately, this course covers everything you need to know about effective software testing.
You Will Learn:
- How to set appropriate and relevant software testing goal
- The broad categories and theories behind software testing
- The different approaches you can take to test software
- Winning software testing strategies, and how to apply them
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will increase profit and productivity by using the right software
- You will save time and money by testing software yourself
- You will ensure that you purchase the right software for your specific needs
- You will avoid the software crashes that seriously affect productivity
Who can take the Software Testing Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Software Testing Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.