Skills to Succeed at Selling Certification
For many businesses, an effective sales team is key to their overall success. However, many people are not quite sure what kind of skills salespeople require to close a sale. Contrary to popular belief, selling is not a simple job – it is a discipline that demands a set of specific competencies combined with a robust personality.
In this course, you will learn about the core skills that are essential for any salesperson, wherever they are in their career. These skills are essential for anyone who wants to identify a customer’s needs, offer them the right product or service, and close the sale. Ultimately, successful selling comes down to outstanding communication skills, product knowledge and perseverance.
You Will Learn:
- The top 10 skills every salesperson needs to succeed and why success in sales is contingent on a basic knowledge of human psychology
- How to quickly build a relationship with the client that will foster a sense of trust and mutual cooperation
- Why it is important to take an honest inventory of your weaknesses, how to learn from your mistakes and how to seek support from a professional mentor
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn why specific skills are tied to success in sales-based jobs and why sales is not a viable career option for everyone
- You will learn how to develop skills that will maximise your chances of making a sale, thus increasing your company’s profits
- You will learn how to assess your own skills and take a proactive approach to improving your approach to the selling process
Who can take the Skills to Succeed at Selling Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Skills to Succeed at Selling Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.