SEO for Business Certification
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO involves optimising your website, so that it can be better found and ranked in search engines.
With so many businesses and brands fighting to be at the top of Google and other search engines, it’s important to understand the latest trends and SEO techniques, so that you can implement them and make them work for your business.
This course provides an introduction to SEO and aims to equip you with the skills needed to optimise your site, make your business more visible on search engines, drive more organic traffic and improve conversion rates.
You Will Learn:
- What SEO is, and how search engines rank websites;
- The various on-site and off-site SEO techniques to use, in order to improve the ranking of your website;
- What backlinks are, their importance in SEO, and how to obtain them;
- The benefits of internal linking, and how this can be done;
- What local search optimisation is and various techniques, to improve your ranking in local search results;
- The difference between SEO and PPC.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will better understand SEO and the various benefits that it can bring to your business;
- Your knowledge will allow you to put in place an effective ongoing SEO strategy;
- You will learn how to better improve traffic from local customers;
- You will be equipped to make an informed decision, when choosing between SEO and PPC.
Who can take the SEO for Business Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the SEO for Business Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.