Sales Tools and Technology Certification
Modern salespeople use many different tools and types of technology to persuade a prospect to buy a product or service. These tools can streamline the sales process and help you keep track of important information.
However, sales tools should be carefully selected and used with caution.
Ultimately, they are no substitute for traditional sales skills such as making a pitch, understanding a customer’s needs and building rapport. This course will teach you how to choose the right tools for your circumstances and use them in a constructive way that boosts your productivity.
You Will Learn:
- The four questions you should ask yourself if you are thinking about using a new sales tool or piece of technology
- How to use social media as a sales tool
- How to use other applications and websites as sales tools
- How to ensure that you only choose tools and technology that will make your life as a salesperson easier
- Why you must take care not to become reliant on sales tools
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are a salesperson, this course will help you make informed choices when deciding whether to use sales tools or a new piece of technology
- If you manage a sales team, this course will help you guide your team members when choosing tools to help them make sales
- If you are responsible for marketing in a small business, or work as a sole trader, this course will introduce you to popular tools that can help you reach out to prospects
- If you are responsible for training others in how to use technology at work, this course will provide you with a useful insight into the digital tools most often used by today’s sales people
Who can take the Sales Tools and Technology Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Sales Tools and Technology Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.