Sales Funnels for Beginners Certification
Customers sometimes buy a product immediately upon discovering it, but they often go through several stages between first becoming aware of a product and finalising the purchase.
These stages that make up the buying journey are known as a sales funnel. In this course, you will learn about the structure of an online sales funnel and how marketers use them to persuade customers to spend their money.
You Will Learn:
- The two reasons online businesses construct sales funnels
- What a lead magnet is, and how it draws potential clients into a sales funnel
- The four main stages of a typical sales funnel
- How marketers use blogging and social media to drive traffic to their sales funnels
- Why creating buyer personas can make a sales funnel more successful
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are in a marketing role, this course will help you put together more effective sales funnels
- If you work in customer relationship management (CRM), you will benefit from understanding why customers make buying decisions
- If you are responsible for maintaining a company web presence, this course will help you use social media and blogging to boost sales
- If you are interested in consumer psychology, this course will help you recognise buying behaviour and how organisations build trust and loyalty
- If you are a consumer, this course will help you understand how companies try to encourage you to buy from them
Who can take the Sales Funnels for Beginners Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Sales Funnels for Beginners Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.