Retaining Your Best People
Even in today’s competitive job market, it can be difficult to retain good employees. In most cases, employees voluntarily leave organisations for better opportunities. This can result in high turnover, especially for companies that do not prioritise employee retention. Unfortunately, high turnover can have numerous negative effects on your company, including damage to your reputation.
This course provides you with comprehensive information about employee retention. It begins by talking about the importance of keeping the skilled workers on your staff happy and employed within your organisation. It also talks about three main ways you can ensure that the best people at your company remain on staff. These methods include evaluating certain strategies you use to lead your team, the condition of the working environment and other techniques that may convince your best people to continue their careers at your place of business instead of looking elsewhere.
You Will Learn:-
- The reasons why focusing on retention can improve your company
- Proper management techniques
- The difference between coaching and discipline and when to use which one
- The importance of the working environment to an employee’s desire to stay with your company
- How you can make improvements and adjustments where necessary to retain as many employees as possible
- Additional perks and benefits employees value when thinking about whether or not to remain in a particular position
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Learning about how employee retention can make your bottom line soar
- Learning valuable tips on how to coach and empower your staff members
- Understanding why it is so important to communicate effectively and to set clear goals
- Gaining an appreciation for how an employee’s working environment can impact their loyalty
- Learning the best tips and techniques for keeping your best people on staff for as long as possible
Who can take the Retaining Your Best People Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Retaining Your Best People Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.