Every retail business aims at luring new customers, retaining them and selling more to each of them. However, retail businesses must provide customers with the products or services they want at appropriate prices to achieve this goal.
They must also ensure that customers have the right shopping experience. Data analytics comes in handy, helping retail businesses to attain their objectives. Brand power and customer feelings are major retail industry drivers, hence the essence of retail analytics.
With benefits ranging from survival in a competitive market to staying ahead of consumer trends, retail analytics is critical retail businesses. They depend on metrics and factual and up-to-date data to make important business decisions. This course covers four modules to help you understand the fundamentals of retail analytics.
What You Will Learn
- The definition of retail analytics
- Benefits of retail analytics
- Commonly deployed analytics in retail
- Analytics software
- Retail predictive analytics
- Types of retail data for analysis
- How to win more customers and sales using data
- Current retail analytics trends
Benefits of Taking the Course
Taking the course will help you to:
- Understand retail analytics and its role in businesses operating in the industry
- Know the benefits of retail analytics to businesses
- Learn how to use retail analytics to improve business performance and productivity
- Learn how retail analytics help with predictive analytics
- Learn how to attract more customers and increase sales using big data
- Learn current retail analytics trends into the future
Who can take the Retail Analytics Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Retail Analytics Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3.0 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.