Rescuing Difficult Customers Certification
Even successful organisations will have to deal with dissatisfied customers or clients from time to time. Some of these customers will be antagonistic, often because they feel angry or upset and struggle to control their emotions. In other words, they are “difficult customers”.
Handling these customers requires strong communication skills, a calm manner and a willingness to work with the customer. In this course, you will learn how to resolve tense situations and resolve complaints quickly and efficiently.
You Will Learn:
- The reasons why a customer may be dissatisfied with a product or service
- How to use your voice to defuse a tense situation, and how remaining calm can improve a customer’s mood
- Why you should never attempt to deny responsibility
- Why you should focus on the customer first, then the problem that has prompted their complaint
- Why you should follow up with a customer after you have solved their problem
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer services, this course will help you deal with difficult customers and, in turn, reduce your stress levels
- If you work in an office, this course will help you handle difficult visitors
- If you work in sales, this course will help you defuse tense or awkward moments that may arise during a sales pitch
- If you work in an occupation whereby you routinely come into contact with the public, such as the emergency services, this course will help you stay calm in challenging situations
Who can take the Rescuing Difficult Customers Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Rescuing Difficult Customers Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.