The Reiki Diploma
The Reiki course is ideal for individuals who are interested in learning more about becoming a reiki healer. This course is filled with information on how to utilise the principles of reiki for a variety of different healing purposes.
Reiki is an ancient form of holistic healing that works on the mind, body and spirit through the stimulation of your own natural healing abilities. As you work your way through this course, you will obtain a comprehensive overview of this form of holistic healing and the different career options available to you.
Introduction to the Reiki Course
This online training course offers students the opportunity to study course information whenever and wherever it is convenient. You can access course material 24 hours a day and study at a pace that is comfortable for you. Many people who take this course are still able to work a full-time job while they study, which allows them to easily achieve their goals of learning about reiki.
You can conveniently access course material from any device that allows you to access the internet, and receive online support while you train. Furthermore, thanks to the flexible modules, you will find the course incredibly easy to navigate.
Upon course completion, you will be required to pass a multiple-choice exam, and then you will be awarded your certificate. We can post this to you for an additional cost, or you can download and print the certificate at home.
What You Will Learn
The Reiki course will provide you with a complete overview of the ancient art of reiki healing and prepare you for your career options.
The course covers the following:
- An introduction into first-degree Usui Reiki
- What is reiki?
- An overview of how reiki works
- A review of the seven major chakra points
- The five reiki principles
- How to treat with reiki
- An introduction into second-degree Usui Reiki
- A summary of the pillars of reiki
- An introduction into third degree Usui Reiki
- An overview of reiki and symbolism
Benefits of the Reiki Course
There are several advantages for those who work towards earning a reiki course certificate online.
These include the following:
- The ability to study from anywhere and at any time, even when away from home.
- Since there is no time limit for this course, you can study at a pace that is comfortable for you. If it takes you days or months, you can still complete the course.
- The capability of studying from any device, including a tablet, PC or mobile phone.
- Easy to manage course modules, which aid in making studying an enjoyable experience.
- Convenient online support available while you train.
- Access to a full syllabus, which virtually guarantees you the knowledge necessary to use reiki in your personal and professional life.
- The ability to improve prospects while applying for work, or volunteer opportunities as a reiki healer.
- A recognised certificate upon course completion.
- A pricing structure that is affordable.
Who can take the Reiki Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 17 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 17 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 17 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Reiki Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.