Reduce Stress – Meditation and Visualisation Certification
Learning how to reduce stress using meditation and visualisation is absolutely essential for everyone today. As the pace of modern life increases, so does our stress, and learning to deal with it properly makes you happier and more productive.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into both the meditation and visualisation techniques you need, in order to reduce your stress levels; why they work, how they work and, most importantly, how you can use them to your advantage.
From the full definition and benefits of visualisation and meditation to powerful techniques for you to achieve full relaxation, this course covers everything you need to know about reducing stress through meditation and visualisation.
You will Learn
- The full definitions and benefits of both visualisation and meditation;
- Effective meditative techniques and styles to help you reduce stress;
- How to successfully use visualisation to achieve relaxation;
- How to harness the de-stressing power of Mettā Meditation, which combines meditation and visualisation;
- All the steps you need to take, to successfully use meditation and visualisation, in order to reduce stress.
Benefits of taking this Course
- You will be able to handle any type of stressful situation;
- You will improve your relationships at home and at work;
- You will learn how to be more productive, due to dealing with stress;
- You will learn how to apply powerful and versatile meditation and visualisation techniques;
- You will be happier, more relaxed and completely at peace in your life;
Who can take the Reducing Stress with Meditation and Visualisation Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Reducing Stress with Meditation and Visualisation Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.