Reducing Stress (Techniques to Relax) Certification
Learning relaxation techniques to reduce stress is absolutely essential for everyone. As the pace of modern life increases, so does our stress - and learning to deal with it properly makes you happier and more productive.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into the relaxation techniques you need to reduce your stress levels - why they work, how they work and most importantly, how you can use them to your advantage.
From proper breathing, exercise and meditation techniques to how to unplug from technology and truly express yourself, this course covers the most effective stress-relieving techniques available.
You Will Learn
- How to use breathing and meditation to relieve stress
- All about Tai-Chi, Yoga and other relaxation disciplines
- The everyday ways to unplug from technology and take proper breaks
- How to reduce stress by expressing yourself properly
- Alternative stress relief through laughter, dance and animal therapy
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will be able to handle any type of stressful situation
- You will learn how to be more productive by minimising distractions
- You will learn how to be more comfortable and confident in everything you do
- You will improve your relationships at home and at work
- You will learn techniques to reduce specific stress as it happens
Who can take the Reducing Stress (Techniques to Relax) Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Reducing Stress (Techniques to Relax) Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.