Reddit Marketing Certification
Reddit is extremely important for your marketing strategy and can help drive traffic to your business. Ranked sixth globally in terms of monthly visitors (according to Wikipedia – February 2018), Reddit’s popularity and demographic establish it as a useful marketing tool.
When you learn how to use the different features of Reddit, you can count on getting a huge number of hits - mostly upwards of 100,000 and even up to 1 million. What’s more, most people who use Reddit are also likely to share your information with others.
The most important thing after building your business is to advertise your products, content and services, so that people are aware of how they can benefit from you.
What's Covered in the Course?
This video course on Reddit will explain the following important information:
- How to sign up for an account and why you should post on Reddit – advantages for your business marketing;
- How to increase your comment karma, as well as post karma on Reddit, by posting good content;
- How to create engaging and interesting posts, as well as Reddit adverts;
- How to follow guidelines, do’s and don’ts on Reddit, in order to collect upvotes;
- How to use the Reddit gold subscription, and the benefits of using it,
- How to sell your content on Reddit and earn revenue from Fiverr using Reddit;
- How to create and popularise subreddits.
This video course offers the following benefits
Familiarising yourself with Reddit offers several benefits, including:
- With 60 million users every month, Reddit is a reliable online tool to market your content or product;
- You can effectively learn how to leverage the tools, to research your target audience;
- Extensive customer outreach and lead generation;
- Establishing your brand image, building a reputation and creating a community.
Reddit boasts a niche audience for different products and services and can help significantly boost website traffic, when you post high quality content that promotes engagement and interest.
Who can take the Reddit Marketing Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 16 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 16 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 16 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Reddit Marketing Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 1-2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.