Learning about Reddit marketing is absolutely essential to anyone looking to increase their brand awareness and site traffic by harnessing the power of one of the most credible and reliable sources of online information.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to truly understanding how Reddit works, how to include it in your marketing plan and the behaviour and habits of Reddit users and editors.
From the type of content to use and the different marketing and advertising strategies, to a detailed analysis of the target market, this course covers everything you need to know about successfully marketing your brand on one of the most visited websites in the world today.
You Will Learn
- How Reddit works and how to successfully use it as a marketing tool
- All about the different organic and paid marketing options
- Practical examples of the most effective content to include
- A detailed analysis of the Reddit market and how to effectively engage with them
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will significantly increase your site and page traffic
- You will increase your brand awareness and brand interaction
- You will build your customer base and improve profits
- You will avoid tarnishing your brand by making common marketing mistakes
Who can take the Reddit Marketing Certification (Lightning) course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Reddit Marketing Certification (Lightning) course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.