Recruitment Strategies Certification
Now, more than ever, attracting and retaining the right type of staff is vital to the ongoing success of your business. High turnover, poor morale and employees who fail to pull their weight can all be issues, if you do not spend the time and money necessary to recruit properly. Understanding the various recruitment strategies available to you can help you find the best possible employees.
This course provides you with comprehensive information about the various recruitment strategies that are available to you as a company owner. It begins by introducing you to the topic of recruitment, along with why it is an important area to focus on.
Next, the course covers the options available to you in terms of recruitment methods.
It also covers the best ways in which to find ideal candidates for an open position.
Finally, the course covers interview styles that you may wish to incorporate into your own hiring practices.
You will Learn:
- How to write a job description;
- Details about choosing the right amount of compensation for open positions;
- Information about three of the most popular recruitment options;
- Information on where to place your job adverts, in order to guarantee success;
- The ethical and legal considerations that you need to keep in mind;
- Information about the most common interview style that is used today;
Benefits of Taking this Course
- Learning about the first steps that you need to take, in order to ensure successful recruitment;
- Understanding the differences between and benefits of direct hiring, turning to a recruitment agency and using a headhunter to fill open positions;
- Learning how to conduct due diligence on applicants to whom you are considering extending a job offer;
- Gaining knowledge about the legislative requirements governing the recruitment and hiring process, including information about anti-discrimination laws that you need to know;
- Learning about additional interviewing styles, including competency interviews and behavioural interviews, along with the benefits of each approach.
Who can take the Recruitment Strategies Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Recruitment Strategies Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.