Recruiting Staff in the Healthcare Sector
The healthcare sector is constantly growing worldwide. Unfortunately, among other demands, there are not enough healthcare professionals to supply the demand.
Being a nurse, doctor or healthcare provider is often taxing on many individuals and results in high amounts of staff turnover and early retirements. This is where recruiting staff becomes crucial and retaining staff a challenge.
People who learn about how to recruit staff in the healthcare sector benefit by developing a deeper understanding of the issues that surround current healthcare staff demands and how to address the demands and challenges as they arise.
You Will Learn:
- About the difference between good and bad recruitment methods in the healthcare sector
- The challenges that the healthcare industry currently faces with regards to low staffing levels and high demands
- The benefits of recruiting staff in the healthcare sector
- Tips and advice to help overcome some recruitment challenges in the healthcare sector
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will see good recruitment methods and how they differ from poor recruitment methods
- You will see the importance of recruiting enough staff in the healthcare sector
- You will be able to work out a few methods to use when recruiting new staff in the healthcare sector, and what to expect
Who can take the Recruiting Staff in Healthcare Sector Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Recruiting Staff in Healthcare Sector Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.