Python Certification Level 1
This course is going to teach you the fastest, easiest and most comprehensive experience in learning basic Python. For those interested in computer programming, the Python language is a great option particularly because of its extensive support libraries. Additionally, the program provides a lot of learning ease and support. Python was created in the early 90s to code with greater uniformity, but with more simplicity than Java. Considered to be a ‘fun’ language, Python can be an interesting program, particularly for those who are creative, as it offers many dynamic features. Software development companies prefer to work with the Python language because of its versatility. Let’s have a look at what this course will cover and what the many benefits are:
In this course, you will learn:
- How to write a code in Python
- Understand the Python Shell window and how to use it in ‘interactive’ mode
- The various functionalities
- How to write a formal program using IDLE
- The benefit of documentation and why it is vital to do so when coding
- How to use the editing platform’s guidelines when writing a program
- How to print using every form of data
- About additional editing features such as indenting a region
- Understand the various variables and how the Python language uses them
- More escape functions (\n, \t) used for formatting strings
- About ‘if’ statements or conditionals to determine program flow
- About Python logical operators and how they work together with variables to complete and solve expressions
- About four loops and nested loops and the differences in their functionality
- About complex data structures and tuples
- How to use python
- Python gives you access to the vast random library
- Practise writing code by creating strings
- Understand time and calendar functions within Python and how to apply them
- Understand how Python works with HTML form and why this is so important
- You can utilise productivity and speed time
- It provides third party modules
Who can take the Python Certification Level 1 course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 62 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 62 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 62 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Python Certification Level 1 course?We estimate that the course will take about 5.00 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.