Publicity is an important marketing tool for your business and good publicity is never generated by luck alone. You have to invest conscious effort into a reliable PR strategy and systematically work to get your business the visibility that it deserves. Publicity may not be directly responsible for an increase in sales, but it plays a crucial role in establishing brand awareness and credibility which in turn drive sales and business profits.
What's Covered in the Course?
This video course on publicity covers important aspects of publicity for your business and how you can garner positive reviews for your product without breaking the bank. In addition to giving you expert tips from prominent publicity expert Bert Martinez, the course also explains the following topics in detail:
- How publicity is important for brand awareness and as a marketing vehicle for your business
- Deciding between a PR firm or a publicist and how SEO strategies help reinforce publicity
- How to align yourself with celebrities even if you are new to the business and how noteworthy guests on your video or podcast can help add credibility to your image and business
- The functions and roles of a publicist and how it can help your business gain visibility on the internet
- The fundamental differences between direct response marketing and branding and how this affects publicity strategy
- Press clubs, blogs and publicity strategies tested and proven for success and how to integrate these techniques in your business promotional campaign
- Tips and secrets to writing a successful press release for your business and how to help optimise it for higher ranking
- How to use publicity platforms like RadioGuestList and Haro to get the maximum publicity for your brand
This video course offers the following benefits
Studying the course on publicity can help you in the following ways:
- You understand why publicity is extremely important for any product and how you should plan your own publicity campaign
- You can now access useful tools like PRWEB, PRLOG and press clubs to get your product the publicity that it deserves
- You learn how to work a good publicity campaign without necessarily spending thousands of pounds
Who can take the PR Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 34 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 34 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 34 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the PR Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.