Personal finance involves individual budgeting, saving and spending money, with illness, job loss and reduced business in mind. It can involve a group of people or individuals. It teaches individuals how to use their hard-earned money. It is a large subject that can also involve management of finances to help increase wealth.
With a proper plan, personal income can be spent wisely. A percentage of the money can go into saving for emergencies, such as job loss and preparation for retirement. The same income can also be used to sustain daily and monthly needs, such as paying rent and buying clothes.
This course has been developed to help you manage your finances wisely.
Firstly, it defines personal finance and what it is all about. Next, it covers the process of personal financial planning to help you manage your income. The principles of personal finance are also stated.
The course also covers the focus areas of personal finance that you should know about. Proper personal financial planning tips are also covered. Finally, we discuss the various benefits of personal finance to both individuals and groups.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of personal finance and what it entails
- The personal financial planning process
- The principles of personal finance
- The main focus areas of personal finance
- Tips for proper personal financial planning
- The benefits of personal finance
Benefits of This Course:
Taking this course will help you:
- Understand personal finance
- Develop proper personal finance skills
- Learn how to plan for proper income use
- Learn the process of developing a proper personal finance plan
- Learn the essence of personal finance
- Know the benefits of personal finance
- Understand how personal finance can guide how you spend your money
- Learn how to spend money wisely and avoid wasting resources
- Avoid impulse buying
Who can take the Personal Finance Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Personal Finance Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.