PA Telephone Skills Certification
Learning PA telephone skills is absolutely essential for current and aspiring personal assistants looking to refine their craft and sharpen their telephone skills. It is also important for managers and supervisors who are looking for tips to improve the overall performance of their PAs.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to essential PA telephone skills, such as making the best first impressions, taking messages effectively, and being organised and calm under pressure.
From the most professional greetings to use, having the right timing and how to be genuinely charming, to the ways of taking and delivering messages properly, this course covers everything you need to know about effective PA telephone skills.
You Will Learn:
- How to make the best first impression by using the right greetings and being charming
- The perfect timing when taking calls
- How to be organised and efficient when taking and delivering messages
- How to be calm and professional under pressure
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will have the skills to help you in your PA role
- You could improve your chances of receiving a promotion
- You will improve your relationship with your boss and ensure a smooth office process
- You will avoid the potentially devastating consequences of jeopardising important company relationships
Who can take the PA Telephone Skills Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the PA Telephone Skills Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.