Organisational Skills for Administrators
Organisational skills are something that successful business owners share. The ability to organise work and resources is key to running a successful business. Today’s competitive business environment calls for strong organisational skills. A small business succeeds when deadlines and appointments are kept and met, without any wastage of time.
Managers use organisational skills to steer their companies forward. Time management, scheduling, task prioritisation and planning are critical aspects of an administrator’s organisational skills.
Just like receptionists and secretaries, administrators are often associated with greeting guests at the office and answering phone calls. However, they are the core of businesses.
They enable each member of the business team to get their jobs done. They communicate on behalf of executives, organise schedules, develop and maintain contact lists and offer support, among other roles.
They are integral to business teams and, thus, must possess the right skill set to get their jobs done.
This course covers various facets of an administrator’s organisational skills.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of organisational skills and what they entail
- The benefits of organisational skills
- Over 10 organisational skills for administrators and what they involve
Benefits of Taking This Course:
Taking this course will help you:
- Understand organisational skills and their role in business settings
- Determine the organisational skills that you possess
- Learn how to develop and improve your organisational skills
- Learn the benefits of possessing organisational skills
- Learn how organisational skills benefit both the administrator and the company or employer
- Determine if you have got what it takes to become an administrator
- Identify the skills to work on as an administrator
- Determine the skills to include in your CV, as an administrator who is looking for better job opportunities
Who can take the Organisational Skills for Administrators Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Organisational Skills for Administrators Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.