Office Etiquette Certification
Understanding the unspoken rules of the workplace will increase your chance of getting a promotion. Office etiquette ensures that everyone benefits from a pleasant working atmosphere free from harassment and uncivil behaviour.
In this course, you will learn the fundamental office etiquette that everyone needs to follow. You will discover how to present yourself at work, how to interact with others, how to resolve difficulties, and how to build a reputation as a valuable team member.
You Will Learn:
- How to show consideration for other people’s time
- How to be a good team player
- How to maintain a professional image at work
- How to send appropriate emails
- How to conduct yourself at office parties and other special events
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you want to advance in your career, a sound grasp of office etiquette is essential
- If you manage or supervise others at work, this course will help you lead by example
- If you are responsible for putting together official policy documents at work, this course will help you cover guidelines pertaining to office conduct
- This course will help you build positive relationships with your co-workers, which will make your work life more enjoyable
Who can take the Office Etiquette Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Office Etiquette Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.