Neuroplasticity: Rewire Your Brain for Success Certification
Most people assume that the human brain is incapable of significant growth and change after adolescence. However, research from the last 30 years suggests that people of all ages can change their thoughts and behavioural patterns with conscious effort.
In this course, you will learn about the mechanisms of neuroplasticity, and how you can draw on these principles to rewire your brain for success and happiness.
You Will Learn:
- How neuroplasticity works, and why changing your neural pathways is essential for success
- How your brain responds to the language you use with others and when talking to yourself
- - How to rewire your brain to break bad habits
- Why visualisation can help you achieve success
- How harnessing the potential of neuroplasticity can give you an edge in a corporate setting
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you struggle with bad habits, this course will help you break them
- If you want to train yourself to feel more positive and raise your mood, this course will show you how
- The techniques in this course will help you become more productive at work
- Learning how to rewire your brain will increase your creativity, allowing you to produce more constructive ideas in all areas of your life
Who can take the Neuroplasticity: Rewire Your Brain for Success Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Neuroplasticity: Rewire Your Brain for Success Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.